- 1 14 oz. can full-fat coconut milk <—( You want BPA Free coconut milk)
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup honey (or maple syrup, for vegans)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. (Originally, I tried whisking them together in a bowl, but the blender was much more effective!)
- Adjust the flavor to your taste, then transfer to a freezer-safe container. Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours, or until firm.
- If your ice cream gets too firm in the freezer, allow it to thaw at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Alternatively, you could use an ice-cream maker, which will freeze your ice cream in about 20 minutes. Simply follow the manufacturer’s directions.
Incoming search terms:
- plant based ice cream