4 oz semisweet chocolate
1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
2 Tbsp cocoa
1/4 cup agave syrup, maple syrup, or honey (or any combination thereof)
2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt
1/4 cup natural peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1. In a double-boiler, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil. Stir until smooth. Remove from the heat.
2. In a separate bowl, mash the avocado roughly with a fork or pastry cutter, then whisk to get the lumps out (use a food processor or powerful blender, if you’d like, but I preferred to save on dishes!).
3. Combine the melted chocolate with the smooth avocado.
4. Add the remaining ingredients except for the peanut butter. Use a spatula to force the mousse through a fine mesh strainer to get any last lumps out.
5. Stir in the peanut butter.