If you are ready for a mildly sweet and deliciously savory snack, grab a baguette, or some tortilla chips and sit down for this Heirloom Tomato Cilantro Bruschetta! It is seriously good! It only takes ten minutes to make, and I guarantee that you will finish it all in one setting! Although it goes fast, share some with a friend!
Heirloom Tomato Cilantro Bruschetta
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 16-18 mini heirloom tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ handful cilantro, chopped small
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Begin by preparing tomatoes and cilantro as described.
- Add these to a small bowl, and then add olive oil, garlic, sea salt, and pepper to taste.
- Give ingredients a good stir, and once well mixed, enjoy on toast, a baguette, or with tortilla chips.
- Looking for some more fun, easy to make, and inspiring recipes? Check out our Meatless Mornings Cookbook! It is filled with delicious vegan and gluten free ideas. Just click here, and get your digital copy today!
Incoming search terms:
- kids plant based lunch recipes
- PLANT BASED RECIPIES FOR DINNER