Peanut butter fudge often has a lot of refined sugar on top of the sugar in the peanut butter. Here is a quick and much healthier freezer fudge option featuring all natural peanut butter, coconut oil, maple, and chocolate chips. It is honestly melt in your mouth deliciousness.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Freeze Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour | Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3-4 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Chocolate chips
- Mix ingredients in a small glass mixing bowl until well incorporated.
- Line a 7.5 x 5 x 1.5 inch baking pan with parchment paper, and spread fudge evenly in the container.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on the top.
- Place fudge in the freezer to solidify for about 30 minutes to an hour, then cut into squares before serving.