For those of you who love to have a good caramel dip to go with apples during the autumn season, check out this easy to make vegan caramel dip. It has a warm, sweet flavor, and a subtle aroma. Perfect on raw or baked apples, in a pie, or over ice cream!
Easy Vegan Caramel Dip
Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Need healthy ideas to go with the caramel dip? Check out
- Melt coconut oil and almond butter in a microwave safe container for 30 seconds.
- Next, add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Serve as a dip, or a drizzle with another of our recipes, or check out our Meatless Mornings Cookbook!