Looking for a great way to get protein into your dessert? Try this avocado chocolate sauce! It is the perfect dip for fruit, or you may use it on toast as a spread before you top it with berries. This is a great way to have your protein and enjoy it too!
Avocado Chocolate Sauce
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 Minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, and pitted
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa or carob powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A splash of vanilla cashew milk (depending on thick or thinness desired)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until completely smooth.
- Serve with fruit or on toast with berries, and/or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.