- 15 ounces no-salt black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 whole, ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 Tbl cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup regular or non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup instant oats or oat flour (made in a food processor from raw oats)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8×6″ pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except oats, in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the oat flour / oats until blended well. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour batter into the pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Originally posted on: plantbasedcooking.com