Today’s vegan vanilla banana berry parfait recipe is quick and yummy. It’s so easy it’s barely a recipe and it’s so sweet it’s almost a healthier dessert. Enjoy it with your favorite granola and dairy free yogurt.
Preparation time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes | Serves: 1
- 4 Tablespoons favorite granola
- 2 Tablespoons coconut chips
- ½ small banana, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons blueberries
- 1 – 5 oz. container of dairy free yogurt
- To your favorite glass or small bowl add 2 tablespoons of your favorite granola, and coconut chips.
- Next, add ¼ of small banana, followed by the blueberries, and yogurt.
- Finally, repeat adding remaining granola, and bananas.
Note: With this recipe, you may do it in any order you prefer.
How else do you start your mornings off right? Do you fuel your body with the filling, meatless nutrition it deserves? Take the 30 Day Meatless Mornings Challenge today and inspire someone you love to do the same!