Today’s vegan vanilla banana berry parfait recipe is quick and yummy. It’s so easy it’s barely a recipe and it’s so sweet it’s almost a healthier dessert. Enjoy it with your favorite granola and dairy free yogurt.
Preparation time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes | Serves: 1
- 4 Tablespoons favorite granola
- 2 Tablespoons coconut chips
- ½ small banana, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons blueberries
- 1 – 5 oz. container of dairy free yogurt
- To your favorite glass or small bowl add 2 tablespoons of your favorite granola, and coconut chips.
- Next, add ¼ of small banana, followed by the blueberries, and yogurt.
- Finally, repeat adding remaining granola, and bananas.
Note: With this recipe, you may do it in any order you prefer.
Incoming search terms:
- plantbasedapple desserts
- protein plant based breakfast banana oatmeal flour