Call up a couple friends and get your favorite movie ready because we have some of the best cuddle on the couch popcorn to share with you today! This popcorn is quick to make, healthy, and very delicious! Enough of the boring air pop just because you are vegan. Enjoy this cheesy and fluffy goodness. Psst! Remember to share…
Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves 2-4
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels, unpopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons vegan parmesan
- 1 ½ Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ to 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- Sea salt, to taste
- Place popcorn into air popper, and allow it to fall into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients, minus the olive oil and sea salt into a small bowl, and mix well.
- Once popcorn is popped, drizzle olive oil over the top of popcorn, followed by all remaining ingredients with salt to taste.
- Toss to evenly coat popcorn and serve.