Here is an awesome recipe for children, and those who are young at heart. This peanut butter banana quesadilla for kids is so delicious, easy to make, and satisfying – especially for plant based kids who need the extra protein in their diet! You won’t get a fuss from kids eating this because it is peanut butter deliciousness! Add chocolate chips, and easily turn this into a dessert too! Enjoy.
Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas for Kids
Preparation time: 3 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 8 Minutes
- 1 gluten free (or regular) tortilla shell
- ½ banana, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter
- Spread peanut butter all over tortilla.
- Melt vegan butter in the center of a 12 inch pan over medium heat
- Fold the tortilla in half, and then add to buttered pan. Cook on both sides, remove from heat, and serve in slices.