Here is a nice summery way to get your daily recommended servings of fruit in! This Good Morning Fruit Salad is *vitamin sweet* and perfect for curbing those sugar cravings. It is truly a delight! Enjoy it for breakfast, or even dessert! Mix it up a bit and even add another nut, seed, or fruit! 🙂
Good Morning Fruit Salad For One
Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 1
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 regular sized apple, diced small
- ¼ cup pineapple slices
- ¼ cup mandarins
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flakes
- ½ Tablespoon pecan pieces
- A squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- Prepare fruit accordingly and add to a medium-mixing bowl.
- Add coconut flakes, pecan pieces, and lemon/lime.
- Store in refrigerator until cool.