This delicious and savory Chinese fried rice is seriously easy to make and worth the time! Get the restaurant Chinese fried rice taste without sacrificing with harmful ingredients. Don’t forget your chopsticks, it’s time to eat!
Preparation Time: 8 minutes | Cook Time: 10-12 minutes | Total Time: > 20 minutes
- ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 frozen broccoli or cauliflower crowns, chopped large
- ½ carrot, chopped small
- ¼ small yellow onion, chopped small
- ¼ cup organic corn
- ¼ red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup frozen peas (optional)
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 1½ Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ Tablespoon gluten free or regular light soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- Cook rice according to packaged instructions and refrigerate ahead of time for about 1 hour.
- Place 1 tablespoon oil on medium heat. Add to warmed medium large frying pan, cauliflower or broccoli, followed by carrots, onions, corn, bell peppers, and peas. Stir fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- After this, add 2 cups cold rice, and 1½ tablespoons olive oil. Toss and mix well. Add onion powder, garlic powder, and soy sauce, and stir again until everything is well mixed in.
- Lastly, chop fine and add green onions, give a final stir, remove from heat, and serve.