- 2 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or any nut butter you prefer
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1-3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
Grease a small container (mine measured 7″ x 5″) and place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom, leaving enough on the edges for a handle.
If your coconut cream concentrate is not easy to stir, warm over low heat.
Mix all ingredients together and place in the container. Add honey to your taste preference.
The mixture will be quite thick. Use the back of a spoon to flatten the mixture into the container.
Place in freezer for 15-30 minutes or refrigerate for several hours. Keep chilled or frozen as it will melt at warmer room temperatures. This mixture could also be used as frosting.
Originally appeared on: freecoconutrecipes.com