- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1/2 sliced large bell pepper
- 1 cup diced potatoes, I used frozen but baked potato would work too. If they are not already cooked you’ll need to cook them first.
- 1/2 cup leftover beans
- 1 sliced jalapeno
- Bragg Liquid Aminos (optional)
- Add onion and carrot to a large, hot skillet (you will want one with a lid), stir regularly.
- After the onion and carrot cook for a few minutes add bell peppers, continue to stir regularly. If the food is beginning to stick to the pan add a few tablespoons of water.
- When the carrots are getting crisp tender and the onion translucent add the potatoes, beans and jalapeno. The potatoes will make everything stick!
- Once the potatoes and beans are warmed through add the Bragg Liquid Aminos stir one more time then add the spinach and asparagus, do not stir them, put on the lid. You want the spinach and asparagus to sit on top of the other veggies so they get steamed.
- Check everything for doneness after 5 minutes.
Serve in warm tortillas, both flour and corn.
Want more inspiration for delicious morning recipes? Download our 30 day morning challenge for eating nothing but plant based breakfasts. It’s a delicious way to start the day with kindness.