- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 5 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons filtered water
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon organic psyllium husk
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- a pinch ground all spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/ 180 degrees C
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients of rolled oats, psyllium husk, coconut sugar, coconut, salt, and spices, and stir to mix.
- In a small bowl, mix all wet ingredients, organic coconut oil, almond milk, water, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet mixture into the large bowl with dry ingredients and combine until a dough forms.
- On a lined baking sheet, scoop about 1-2 tablespoons of the cookie dough flattening it thin with a back of a spoon (about 2 inches in diameter). You want these to be thin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes keeping an eye on them after 10 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- These will become crispier as they set and cool.
- Allow cool for at least 20 minutes.