- 1 C. Water
- 1 C. Almond Milk
- 1 C. Very Ripe Banana, Broken Into Chunks
- ¼ C. Coconut Sugar
- 1-2 T. Maple Syrup
- 1 T. Ground Flaxseed
- 1½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 C. (Gluten-free) Rolled Oats
- ¼ C. Walnuts, Chopped
- 3 T. Vegan Chocolate Chips
- ½ C. Banana, Sliced
- 2 T. Walnuts, Chopped
- 1 T. Chocolate Chips + 1 tsp. Hot Water (Stir together for simple chocolate sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place water, almond milk, 1 C. banana, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flaxseed, vanilla extract and salt into a blender and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Next, add the oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips to the blender and pulse a couple of times to mix them in (or stir together if you think you might puree it on accident).
- Pour the mixture into a high-walled, round, 7-8″ baking dish. Top with a couple of banana slices if you feel so inclined.
- Bake for 45 minutes, making sure that the top and edges are golden brown.
- Top with freshly sliced bananas, walnuts and chocolate drizzle. Serve hot, and add a little maple syrup over the top for extra sweetness. Enjoy!