- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 banana, broken up into pieces
- 1 packed cup baby spinach or chopped kale
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut, almond, or cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or flaxseed meal, optional
- Agave nectar, to taste
- Ice, optional
- 1 cup almond milk
Pulse oatmeal in blender until powdered. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth. Serve.
Want more inspiration for delicious morning recipes? Download our 30 day morning challenge for eating nothing but plant based breakfasts. It’s a delicious way to start the day with kindness.