Just in time for Cinco De Mayo, we are celebrating early by providing you with a delicious twist to a traditional cheese quesadilla. This vegan sun-dried tomato and cheese quesadilla is savory and vegan cheesiness overload! We guarantee you will never look at quesadillas the same after this. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: Approx. 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tortilla shell, *can easily use gluten free
- ¼ to 1/3 cup vegan shredded cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped small
- Cooking spray
- Lightly spray a medium frying pan with cooking spray, and heat it on medium low.
- Meanwhile, prepare sundried tomatoes and green onions.
- Place 1 tortilla shell into the heated pan.
- Sprinkle vegan cheese onto one side of the tortilla shell, followed by sundried tomatoes, and green onions. Fold over side with no ingredients to form a quesadilla, and allow bottom side to cook until slightly browned.
- Flip quesadilla onto second side and allow it to become slightly browned as well.
- Once vegan cheese is melted, remove from heat, slice quesadilla into quarters and serve hot.