Ready for a new go-to snack, or guilt-free weight management dessert? This quick n’ delish banana sushi does the trick and is so satisfying.
Of course, we know, it’s just bananas, and that’s what’s “bananas” about it (pun intended)! Who would have known that bananas could be so delicious than by using this little fun recipe.
In fact, we have fed these to kid judges, and they agree that these things are amazing! Check out this peanut buttery treat!
Quick n’ Delish Banana Sushi
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 regular sized ripe banana (not overly ripe)
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons creamy peanut or almond butter
- 1 to 1- 1/2 Tablespoons fine coconut shreds
- 1/2 Tablespoon crushed peanuts
- Peel one regular sized banana and thinly slice the bottom lengthwise, or leave whole. We sliced one side lengthwise so it would sit still.
- Microwave peanut butter, or almond butter, and using a butter knife, gently spread over the entire banana.
- Sprinkle the coconut shreds and crushed peanuts now over the top.
- Slice banana sushi into horizontal pieces and serve with a fork or chop sticks.