Here is a good recipe to keep for workout days! These protein packed coconut almond butter bites are rich and satisfying. Perfect for a pre- or post- workout any day of the week. Watch out, they are addicting!
Protein Packed Coconut Almond Butter Bites
Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Makes: 15 Bites
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 scoop vegan pea protein powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- Coconut flakes for rolling
- Add all ingredients to a food processor minus the extra coconut flakes for rolling and process until well combined.
- Open processor, and scoop out mixture, and roll into 15 even sized balls.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container to allow time to stiffen up and chill prior to serving.
Incoming search terms:
- almond butter
- plant based desserts recipes