- 4 Whole Wheat tortillas (6 to 7 inches in diameter)
- 1 c. cooked brown or white rice
- 1/2 c. canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 c. canned diced green chiles
- 1/4 c. canned whole kernel corn
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 med. avocado, diced
- 1 c. shredded lettuce
- 1/2 c. bottled salsa
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the rice, beans, green chiles, corn, scallions, cilantro, salt and pepper. Toss to mix.
3. Divide the rice and bean salad evenly among the warm tortillas. Top each with 1/4 of the diced avocado, 1/4 cup shredded lettuce and 1 tablespoon salsa. Roll up and eat. 4 servings.