Today we want to share with you some of the best muffins ever. These pumpkin muffins are incredibly moist and delicious with both sweet and warmly spiced notes from the cinnamon and pumpkin spice. These will make your home smell lovely, and your palate satisfied. Dessert or breakfast, here we come!
Preparation: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 6 large muffins
- 1¾ cups All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 to 1¼ cups vegan cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup + 1 Tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup original dairy-free milk
- ½ cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegan milled flax
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a jumbo muffin pan with jumbo muffin cups. If no muffin cups, just lightly oil the pan.
- In one large mixing bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, whisk wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add batter to muffin pan, and bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted to the center of the muffin comes out clean.