- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 vanilla bean (split and scraped)
- small splash of water if needed (or almond milk if not raw)
- sea salt (optional)
- Add almonds, peanut putter, dates, and vanilla to a food processor and blend until the mixture is dough-like. It may appear to be slightly dry, but it should stick together. If it’s really too dry, add a small splash of water or almond milk and mix it in with your hands.
- Set aside a plate or cookie sheet lined with parchment. Use your hands to form the mixture into small balls.
- After you’ve finished all of the dough, it’s time to make the criss-cross! Press down gently with a fork to create the pattern. Sprinkle with a hint of sea salt.