The Importance of Plant Based Protein
A question that is always asked by plant based eaters is “what is are good sources of plant based protein?” It is a fact that all foods, except sugar and oil, contain some amount of protein. People who eat a plant-based diet get protein from legumes (dried peas and beans), seeds, nuts, and whole grains. However it may be difficult to obtain the required amount of protein especially if your are exercising and working out while eating a plant based diet. That is why it is a good idea to supplement with a protein powder.
I would not recommend any type of protein powder supplement because most contain cheap fillers, artificial sweeteners and other dangerous chemicals. However, I would recommend Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein Powder. This protein powder contains 100% high quality, raw, all natural ingredients, tastes delicious, mixes great, and contains zero dangerous disease causing chemicals that almost all other brands do.
Sun Warrior – The Best Plant Based Protein
Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein Powder contains no animal products. This means you’re not going to have any type of dairy, meat, poultry, egg, or fish protein in the ingredients.
An advantage of Sun Warrior Raw & Vegan Protein Powder is its high level of digestibility. Many protein powders on the market use artificial methods to introduce protein. The result is a protein that does not seem natural to your body and that cannot be easily converted into nutrients. Because Sun Warrior powder is made using a holistic process, it preserves the natural proteins and is more recognizable to your digestive system.
Sun Warrior Raw Protein Powder is also hypoallergenic so even people with allergies to the ingredients in other protein powders, such as gluten, can use this product without those concerns.
Overall, the benefits in Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein Powder found clearly show why it is one of the most popular choices among users of proteins. Of course, the taste factor can’t be overlooked either and most users of the product seem very pleased with the sweetness.
Here are some things I love about Sun Warrior Protein:
- Tastes great in water
- Mixes easy without a blender
- Has a smooth creamy texture
- Is one of the only proteins available that is completely hypoallergenic, unlike soy, whey and egg proteins
- Doesn’t cause gas or bloating like whey, and is the easiest protein on the market to digest, causing absolutely no problems whatsoever
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- Has a 98% digestion efficiency rating, ranking it high above any other protein source
- Is naturally high in B vitamins and antioxidants
- Improves the absorption of other vitamins and minerals
- Has the potential to lower cholesterol
- Has numerous anti aging properties
- Contains no artificial ingredients or sweeteners
- No bad aftertaste